Welcome to My Favorite Day, PLLC counseling & art therapy. If you're here that means you are checking out what we have to offer either for yourself or someone that you care about. Have a look around and if you think we may be a good fit, please send an email from the contact page of this site and we can schedule a free 15 minute consultation and go from there.
It is the mission of My Favorite Day, PLLC to provide quality, comprehensive and inclusive clinical mental health treatment to individuals that identify as women to promote healing and mental wellness in order to improve one's life, relationships, self-worth, mood and outlook on life.
- Adults & adolescents ages 14 and up who identify as female, or non-binary
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) ages 22 and up who identify as female or non-binary
- Adults on the Autism Spectrum and/or neurodivergent ages 22 and up who identify as female or non-binary
Availability as of 10/8/2022
- Online Sessions: Full
- Medicaid Slots: Full
- In-Person Weekly Sessions: Wednesdays at 1pm, or Thursdays at 2pm
- In-Person Bi-weekly Sessions: (meets every other week), Thursdays at 12 , Wednesdays at 2pm or Tuesdays at 10am
- Art Therapy Group for High School Aged Female or Nonbinary-Identifying, Tuesdays 5:00 - 6:15, Four Spots Open
- Waiting List: If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact My Favorite Day, PLLC through the contact page of this site or the button below
What Do We Treat?
- Mood Disorders
- Behaviors such as procrastination, perfectionism, avoidance, negative self-talk, harsh judgement of self or others
- Relationship & Family Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Caretakers of Aging Parents
- Parenting Issues
- Sexual Abuse
Why is it called My Favorite Day?
The name My Favorite Day was inspired by an art therapy projective assessment called "My Favorite Kind of Day" created by Trudy Manning. Identifying and articulating what a good day looks like for us is helpful when we engage in our own personal journey of life-sculpting. We are each responsible for our own happiness. It's not always easy, however seeking help from a licensed professional counselor can help one create a life where they are thriving and not just surviving.